September 22nd, 2017
How 2 Get from the Airport 2 SCH #LetUsCountTheWays
Let’s get practical. You’re coming to San Francisco, and, to make things even better, let’s assume you’re staying with us! We’d love to have you. But how are you going to get here?
As with most things these days, you have options. And we’re here to help you find out what they are. However you get to us from the airport, we hope to see you soon.
1. Bay Area Rapid Transit --- Hop on the BART Rapid Rail and the trip from the airport to Stanford Court will be about 30 minutes and stress-free. You’ll get off at Powell Street Station. From there it’s about a 10 to 15-minute walk to the hotel at 905 California Street.
2. SamTrans --- Take a bus and you’ll be to us in about 45 minutes. It’s the Pittsburg/Bay Point bus you want, and it will drop you off at the Powell Street Station as well. Then a short walk and you’ve arrived.
#ProTip: We here in the Bay Area call all public transportation “Muni” (mew - nee), so you now speak a little San Francisco.
3. Rent a car --- SFO’s car rental setup is super convenient and all-in-one. It has all the major car rental brands. If you go this route, it'll take you about 30 minutes to drive to Sanford Court via US-101.
4. Taxi Cab --- If riding in a traditional cab is more your style, you can do that too. Getting a taxi from the airport to Stanford Court will likely cost you between $55 and $97 depending on traffic.
5. Party bus --- Could be cool, right? There are a bunch of other options, including airporter buses, pre-arranged vans, shared-ride vans, taxis, limousines, and charter bus operators. SFO has a breakdown of that here. And, of course, Uber and Lyft are always just a screen tap away.