San Francisco Boutique Hotels.
Hotels in Nob Hill
Stanford Court pushes the envelope for San Francisco boutique hotels by catering to the ever-evolving digital age while maintaining classic standards in hospitality and travel. From our lobbies to our rooms, the global commerce living on the Internet is easily accessible. In addition to our technological savvy, Stanford Court also prides itself on being one of the most respected hotels in Nob Hill, a prized and affluent San Francisco neighborhood.
Our hilltop location provides guests with the opportunity to enjoy breathtaking views of the city. Nob Hill is among the most historically rich and attractive neighborhoods in San Francisco, but it’s only a small piece of Stanford’s advantageous positioning. With top-tier shopping in Union Square and bustling industry in the Financial District both short, easy commutes from the hotel, it’s difficult to find a more conveniently located San Francisco boutique hotel.
- While Stanford guests have access to the most popular and important neighborhoods in the city, they can also count on fast, reliable internet access throughout their stay. Maintaining high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel, Stanford does it’s best to keep guests connected. Our San Francisco boutique hotel’s impressive collection of complimentary MacBooks, iPads and iPad Minis are available in our lobby and business center. Guests can access wireless printing from all of our devices and their own. At Stanford Court we’re sure to accommodate all business and lifestyle needs.With so much to offer and appreciate in San Francisco, Stanford Court keeps up with the times and the city. Some of our additional digital amenities include an electric car charging station and our Google Glass Explorer program. We offer a wealth of additional deals and amenities alongside information on and access to a plethora of exciting San Francisco attractions. Our delicious onsite eatery— the Aurea Café— and lobby artwork both share the creative and fresh influence of local artisans and vendors. San Francisco sits inside and around Stanford Court and we are excited to share this boutique hotel experience with you.
"5 Star Incredible! San Francisco Retreat! Overall Stay was fantastic. From the friendly welcome to the beautiful room and then the San Francisco Treat! The stay was perfect. The services met every need and the location provided a central..."
DavidG2306 , Burlingame, California
"5 Star Close to everything and great views My reason for choosing this hotel was the location – you can walk to Fisherman’s Wharf, Union Square, plenty of restaurants, and many other attractions. It’s also on the cable car..."
Tara K , Miami Beach
"5 Star Wonderful stay! My husband and I stayed at the Stanford court for one night while we went to a Giant game. The hotel was having discounted rooms for the night we went so I chose to book..."
Carriebrn , Terre Haute, Indiana
DISCOVER SAN FRANCISCO’S MODERN CLASSIC BOUTIQUE HOTEL
Stanford Court San Francisco is fresh, fashionable and at the center of everything savvy visitors want to see and do. Offering sweeping views of the city, the bay and the majestic Golden Gate Bridge from our convenient location atop historic Nob Hill, our contemporary boutique hotel surrounds you with the best of San Francisco's charm and character.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi included in every room and throughout the hotel to keep you connected
- 393 technologically advanced rooms and suites, offering cool, contemporary accommodations
- Conveniently situated atop Nob Hill steps from Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square and the Ferry Building
- Steps from three cable car lines running directly in front of the hotel, waiting to whisk you to San Francisco’s hottest neighborhoods and landmarks
- State-of-the-art onsite amenities including Apple computers and iPads throughout the lobby
- Learn more about how we'rePet Friendly